Where To Find Dissertation Help: Top 5 Suggestions
Hopefully, this will give you a few suggestions for finding help with your dissertation.
- Instructions. Seriously this may be one of the best places to find support. It is so easy to just browse through the guidelines for writing a dissertation that you may have just skimmed through and (most of us do!). Put a bit of time aside to carefully read through and make few essential notes such as the deadline date, word count and referencing style. Some writing guidelines may also have some ideas for writing help tucked in towards the end of the document.
- Professor. Your professor is a very busy person, so you need to make an appointment to meet up with them very early on in the writing process. Before you go along for the appointment and to take advantage of the 1-1 support time with your professor, make a list of your concerns. Preferably email your professor this list as well as any work that you have already written. By doing this you will give your professor time to respond to your queries and they will be able to prepare a response to your work.
- Learning Support Department. This has got to be one of the busiest departments in a school or college. Just like any support from your professor make sure that you book an appointment very early. A Learning Support Tutor will be able to help you identify any areas of your writing that are causing you concern and help you to recognise the best way to move forward. They will also help you with any skills that you need to develop to complete your dissertation.
- Online. Using and academic search engine look for dissertation help. You can choose between generalised support or support within your field of study. Choose your help wisely as you need to find a reputable website. Make sure that you can identify a way of contacting them if things do not work out. If the support is genuine then you will be able to find an address and telephone number for them not just an email address. If you are buying dissertation help then make sure that there is some form or recourse if you are not satisfied with the support you receive. Don’t let this put you off as there are several reputable companies.
- Colleagues. If you have friends that have already produced a dissertation then talk to them about their experience and how they overcame any hurdles. Learn by their experiences.